Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not so great 30 week appt.

The ultrasound went great, all the babies got 8/8 bpp scores again! They are doing so well!!! My appointment wasn't so good. There was protein in my urine and my blood pressure was 160/97 as well as some swelling so they admitted me with pre-eclampsia. I got the steroid shot for the babies lung development and depending on how things go we can deliver as early as Friday afternoon. We are hoping to hold out until next Wednesday when Dr. Acker is back from vacation.

Ben got down here today so at least I have company for sometime!

6 comments:

  1. Praying for you and those little ones Kari!!
    Hope I didn't offend you by updating the SK ladies! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH MY GOODNESS!! I knew it was coming but IT IS REALLY COMING!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited Kari!!!!! Best wishes....can not wait to hear they are here safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh,oh. Sorry to hear that news, but at least it sounds like the babies are doing well at the moment. Guess it's time to "get the show on the road!" I'll be praying for all of you. Kathy in GA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry - but you've been doing great - and making it to almost 31 weeks with those babies is AMAZING!! They will be just fine, and perhaps you will surprise everyone and hold out a bit longer. Good luck with your stay there - it may end up being short and sweet. Just think - soon you'll be holding 4 little ones in your arms! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so proud of the job you have done Kari. You have got those babies to a great gestation and they will be just fine when they are born. The NICU will take such good care of them. I hope your body will let you hold out a little longer, but if not, we are all praying for you guys. Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...