Saturday, September 12, 2009

2 ultrasounds in one day

This morning I did not want to get out of bed! Doing nothing is so tiring! I finally got up at 8:30, called for room service and took a shower. I just barely finished breakfast when transport was here to bring us for our ultrasound at 9:15. Normally they are at 1'ish and the weekends are usually later so we were surprised.

Baby B, C, and D scored 8/8 on their bpp but Baby A only got a 6/8 because they did not see him practicing his breathing in the hour and a half we were in there. We were assured that just because it wasn't witnessed that did not mean that he wasn't breathing so we are going to repeat the ultrasound and if he still doesn't score well we will discuss delivery.

Aubrey still has diminished blood flow but it hasn't gotten any worse so that is promising so far.

UPDATE: They decided to wait until morning to repeat the ultrasound so it can't be too worrisome at this point. I am still feeling plenty of movement from him and his heartrate is holding steady so that is all reassuring.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I hope everything continues to go well until delivery time...I know those little fellows and lady have to be getting crowded in there...Still sending best wishes your way, Kathy in GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are going so well. And yes, bed rest is so tring. I think I was more tired during the bed rest than I am now with two babies to take care of, working full time, and going to school full time.

    I am still going to be amazed at how you handle your 4 blessings. I sometimes wonder how I get by with our two girls. It is challenging but so rewarding at the same time.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...