They finally made a decision today that we would deliver the end of next week! They understood my wanting Ben to be here for their birth and the fact that I was nervous holding out until he returned from his next round of chemo as they would probably not make it. So unless one of them decides they cannot hang on that long we will be delivering in 8-10 days! YAY!!!
Looks like we could deliver as soon as tomorrow. They decided to check Aubrey today only by u/s because of the diminished flow and it was actually absent today. This means her heart is working twice as hard to push the blood around so if she is still showing an absent flow tomorrow then they will be delivering Friday and if it goes reverse tomorrow then we will deliver immediately. If by chance it goes back to diminished and stays that way delivery is set for next Friday.