Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!

What a long, appointment filled week! Ben had his PET scan today so we will know on Monday how things are going with him. We are feeling pretty confident that it is going to be good news! He is starting to act like his old self, the one we haven't seen in a LONG time!

Tomorrow I am going to Burlington to pick up Stacey at the airport! I am so excited to see her! I don't count the 10 minutes I got to see her last month so it has been like a year. Hopefully she will bring the sun and warmth up from South Carolina.

Sunday is my baby shower! I am so excited to see all my family and friends from away. Some of the guests I haven't seen in many years.

The nursery is all sheet rocked now we are waiting for it to be taped and mudded so the paint can go on. It will be so nice to be able to start putting everything together in there for them. I am ready to have everything set up for them so if I end up on bed rest it will all be in order.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! it all sounds great, Keri! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and baby shower AND get good news on Monday!!!! thinking of you always!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...