Sunday, July 26, 2009
I've been gifted this cool award by Alyssa. Check her out at http://heylyss09.blogspot.com/2009/07/kreative-blogger-award.html
The responsibilities that come with the award consist of listing 7 things you love and then 7 blogs you'd like to pass the award on to.
Here is my list of the 7 things I love...
1. Seeing the babies move on the ultrasound. I bet you guys can all guess that! I talk about it all of the time.
2. My family. Especially my husband of course but everyone else too. We have such a great support system that we are so thankful for.
3. Our friends. They have helped us through so much in the past couple years, where would we be without them?
4. Watermelon. I can't seem to get enough of this lately!
5. The babies room. It is almost ready and it looks great! Best room in the house we are so ready to have them home and healthy.
6. Being pregnant. This has truly been a great experience! I am ready for the babies to come but not ready to give up feeling them move and kick.
7. Lifetime Movie Network. It has kept me occupied during many hours of taking it easy.
I am passing this award onto...
Life gets busy, days turn into months, before you know it a year and a half has gone by and there is nothing documented. I felt that our b...
Many times in the past year we have been asked if we wanted to have multiples. This question really has two answers. We didn't "wan...
Aubrey goes through obsessions with all the different princesses. Right now it is Belle again so we had to do her hair half down and the o...