Thursday, July 16, 2009

23 week appointment

Babies are doing great, nice strong heartbeats and moving like crazy. Everything else went great at my appointment too until they took my blood pressure and it was high. They had me rest for 15 minutes and took it again, it was higher. They repeated it a couple times and everytime it was higher. I ended up having some blood work done and I have to call today to get the results and give them the blood pressure reading from this morning. If they don't think it is low enough then they will be putting me on bed rest. I want to get through the weekend before that happens!

They decided that I won't be doing weight checks until 28 weeks so a little longer before they do those. I still have to do cervical length checks every week so I get an excuse to see the babies each week. The bigger they get the harder it is to see them well. I didn't get any pictures this week because they didn't get any picture worthy views.

In other news, I officially become a minivan mom today. One more thing done to be ready for the babies to be here!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the blood pressure Kari. I hope that can get under control so you don't "have" to go on bed rest. You are in my prayers.

    Yay for the minivan, that is a whole new life...isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad to hear the lil tones are doing good, but sorry to hear about your blood pressure. Congrats on the minivan too!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...