Monday, July 20, 2009

Babies Shower!

My mom, Diana, Allison and Kate through the best baby shower ever yesterday! I can't believe how much stuff all the babies got, we are really ready for them to come now. I'd like to hold out another couple months though.

There were tons of guests but I was so surprised to see Karla and Keri from Connecticut and Marissa and Peyton from Maryland. I wish I had more time to visit with each of them but it was a crazy day and they all had to head back yesterday.

When Ben and I got home our den was invaded with gift bags! We went through about half of them sorting them into sizes for clothes and catergories for everything else. We still have half the room to go through. It will be so much easier to organize once their room is done and that is coming along great! We left some of the big stuff at my moms and most of the diapers!

Ben was amazed at all the diapers and I told him that we probably would still need to buy more when they came. I don't think he really understands how many diapers babies go through!

Here is the link to some of the pictures from yesterday if you want to see them. Any one who took pics I would love to have them emailed to me at khickey@ne.rr.com

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=ty01mh3.1zmn7c4r&x=0&h=1&y=sftpu1&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_button

7 comments:

  1. I just watched the whole slideshow while crying. I'm such a sap...but I'm just so happy for you! And you look great. Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again...the security doesn't let me through! I'll catch them at my sisters this afternoon hopefully. I am so glad everything went smoothly and you were able to fully enjoy that baby shower. I can only imagine the stuff you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a great shower. You should have a nice little start. Tell Ben that we go through 16-20 diapers a day with just twins, times that by 4 and you will be going through cases like crazy!!! You can never have too many diapers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to take a look at the pics now, but just wanted to say how happy I am for you and Ben- those babies are so lucky to be blessed with such wonderful parents:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto to Amy - I don't want to know how many diapers we've gone through with just two. Looks like you got a lot of great stuff - glad you had such a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all the pics!!! I am so glad you had such a special day!! You look FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures were GREAT!!! You and Ben both look swedome as well. Those four are so lucky to have you guys as parents!! Glad you got a start on everything those babies need!!!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...