Tuesday, July 14, 2009

No news...

Ben had his appointment with Dr Lallana today to get the results of his spinal tap and they found nothing. It was a pain for him to drive all the way down there for something they could have told him over the phone. They were giving free chair massages for cancer patients though so he was psyched to get one of those!

The babies are moving more and more each day! Today one of them kicked so hard that Shelley was able to see them move from across the room! I love it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad the babies are moving a lot.. and lol about the kick!!! Sorry Ben had to drive all that way but I'm glad they didn't find anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how the heck you got off my blogroll since the 4th, but glad I clicked over to catch up. I'm so happy you and the babies are doing great and I'm praying for the best for Ben. I think about you guys all the time!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad they didn't find anything on the spinal tap, but sorry he had to drive out there.

    Yay for babies moving!!! It is the best feeling in the world, isn't it? I bet your belly will be bouncing all the time now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got some good news! What a pain that they don't think about the patient enough to be considerate. I used to love sitting and watching my belly "dance" from Micah. Enjoy! - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...