Friday, December 14, 2012

Sick of day care

It breaks my heart every night to listen to the kids ask if tomorrow is day care day and I have to say yes Sunday through Thursday then listen to them all cry about having day care come.  They beg to have someone take them or for me to bring them somewhere else.  I explain every single night that I have to have day care or else I have to go to work somewhere else and they have to go to another day care.  Now I know how other mothers feel when their kid is crying that they don't want to be dropped off.  Luckily they have two Grammies that have been helping them out by saving them from day care every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...