Thursday, December 13, 2012

Little Ornament makers

I saw a post on facebook by my friend, Karen, about making Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments that looked very simple so I figured I would give it a try.  I was so mad at myself when we were done because I had forgotten to take pictures through each step so all I have is a picture of the final product.  I do have to say they were so easy and came out adorable!
Photobucket

Recipe: 
2 cups Applesauce
2 cups Cinnamon
2 tablespoons of Elmers glue
Bake at 200 for 1 hour then let dry overnight before painting with glitter glue.

Our next craft came courtesy of Grammie Charlotte finding it on facebook.  This one I remembered to take pictures of!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Recipe:
1/2 cup salt
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup water
Knead until a dough forms then roll out.  Make an impression and cut out around the handprint with a knife leaving a border.  Poke a hole at the top for hanging then bake for 3 hours at 200. Paint then seal with Mod Podge and hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...