Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nearly 3 year old stats!

I was stepping on the scale this morning and the kids decided they needed to be weighed too so we took some unofficial weight and height checks!

Matthew 29 lbs
               36"

Brady  36 lbs
           38"

Aubrey 27 lbs
            35.5"

Cameron  31 lbs
                36"

I knew Aubrey was thisclose to being 36" so I bought her some really cute wedge sandals to wear at Disney in case her height restricted her from some rides.  Let's just say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree where being graceful is concerned...she rolled her ankle 3 times in the 10 minutes she wore them so I am hoping her sneakers add the necessary height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...