Matthew had Ben and I crying because we were laughing so hard at him in the van this weekend. Unfortunately my video camera was in the trunk area of the van because this would have been a video for youtube for sure! This is the jist of what he was saying.
I Daddy and me say that you guys are staying in your own beds tonight!
YOU HEAR ME???
No one is sleeping in my bed...just me and Mommy!
You no get out of your beds!
YOU HEAR ME???
You get out of your beds me gonna spank you butt!
YOU HEAR ME???
Any time that one of his siblings would talk back to him he would just get louder...especially with the "YOU HEAR ME???" part! This went on for a good 15 minutes and Ben decided to continue it the rest of the day by egging him on saying "You hear me?" Matthew would puff his chest out and yell "YOU HEAR ME???"
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment