Friday, February 17, 2012

29 months

Photobucket

How is it possible that they are just one month away from being 2 and a half? Every day they are coming up with new things that make us laugh. The way they talk, play and interact with each other is so amazing. Not to say that every single moment of each day is full of happiness...there is a lot of fighting, tears and frustration as they learn how to work with each other and how to communicate with everyone. Raising quadruplets is far from an easy task and I am really amazed that it has gotten more difficult rather than getting easier but at the end of the day I wouldn't trade our life for any other life in the world!

"There's four to wash,
there's four to dry.
There's four who argue,
there's four who cry.
Two are in the mud having a ball,
The other two are holding crayons
and marking the wall.
My patience grows thin,
the days seem endless
and I wonder, "Why was I chosen
to be the mother of Quadruplets?"
The answer comes clear
at the end of each day.
As I tuck them in bed
and to myself I say,
There's four to kiss,
there's four to hug,
and best of all
there's four
to love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...