Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For the love of Elmo!

Cameron has become obsessed with Elmo over the past few months. I just love waking up in the middle of the night hearing "Ha ha ha that tickles!" or the Sesame Street theme song because he has rolled over onto one of them and it goes off. Thankfully his siblings are able to sleep through it all! Cameron has now collected FOUR different Elmo dolls to put in his bed with him every night and at least one must come down stairs with him first thing in the morning and after nap.

Tonight when I was putting him to bed he lined all four of his Elmos on his pillow and looked at me and said "No more room!" meaning he had no room to sleep on the pillow so he went and laid at the other end of his bed and when I went to cover him with his blanket he said "Cover my Elmos!" Now that is true love...giving up your pillow and blanket for your stuffed animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...