My kids really must think that Christmas is 12 days long because we have so many friends and family that we celebrate with they have given and recieved gifts throughout the past two weeks. Now the real chore is finding a place for it all. I think Santa should forget about bringing gifts next year and just add an addition onto our home...his elves can handle that right???
One thing I am very proud of is that most of the time the kids gave hugs and said thank you to everyone with out any prodding. Only a few times we did have to threaten that they would have to give their present back for not being polite. Thank you to everyone who was so generous to us during this holiday season!
This was the BEST Christmas yet! I know this is only their 3rd Christmas but the excitement in their voices and the smiles on their faces made it amazing for me! Now we need to work on putting the house back in order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment