Friday, December 9, 2011

Elf on a Shelf

After hearing several of the other quad mommas talk about the Elf on a Shelf I decided we HAD to get one. Just as I decided on that I got an email from a friend asking if the kids had one and if not could she get them one. I was so excited...probably more than the kids were!

I read them the story and when they went to bed we hid the elf who they named Jingles B up on top of the TV. Cameron was the first to spot it and the others figured it out quickly. This morning they were searching everywhere before they found him hanging out with the Christmas cards! I love that when they are being naughty I remind them that Jingles B is watching them and they straighten right out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...