Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Matthew!

Dear Matthew,

I love your devilish smile and your quick wit. Your first cry made me cry, your first smile made me smile, you make me laugh every single day. I love the way you are the first one to come give me kisses and ask if I am ok when I am upset. You make me laugh with the way you think you are so much older than your siblings, the 6 minutes must really make a difference. The way you are so sweet giving kisses and hugs to little babies melts my heart. Although I am so sad to see you grow I am so proud to see the little boy you are growing up to be. I love you to the moon and back! Happy birthday Matty!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...