Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Almost 2!

We have been talking with the kids about the big birthday party coming up and they have decided to turn that into the latest thing to fight about in the Hickey house. It is constantly "It gonna be my party" "No, it my party" "No, it's mine, I be 2" "No, I be 2!" Yeah, lovely isn't it. We try explaining that they all share a birthday therefore they will be sharing the birthday party as well. I am not looking forward to the day they decide that they don't want to share a party and I am planning 4 seperate ones. Planning one is hard work!

They are getting soooooo big! Why is it that all the years we spent trying to have babies crept by but since these four have been born the days are flying and they will be all grown before we know it? It is unbelievable to me that they will be 2 years old in 10 short days!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, the time is just flying by! It seems like just yesterday that you were planning their first birthday party!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...