Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mesmerized by the Christmas Tree

The babies were mesmerized by the lights on the tree this morning! They sat and looked at it for a long time and I was a little worried that we would end up needing to put the corral around it to keep the little monsters out of it but after many times of saying "no touching" they finally got the hint and are leaving it alone for the most part. Matthew loves the little ball ornament that is down at his level but it is just plastic so I think I will leave it there.

I just loved seeing their little faces all lit up and enjoying something new to look at. I need to play around with my camera and try to get it so I can get a picture of the lights and the babies. These pictures were taken in the dark with the lights on and you would never know it. Seeing Christmas through a toddler's eyes is something I am looking very forward to this year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We had to put our super gate around our tree to keep the girls..and the cats out. LOL
    Isn't it fun this year now they get enjoy the fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought about a gate but so far they are doing ok so we will let it stay. It is so much fun this year!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...