Monday, June 2, 2014

Athens Day 1!

When I first signed up with Scentsy I never in a MILLION years dreamt that it could be something that would better our lives. Little did we know that it was just the thing we needed to help our family enjoy so many things in life we never would be able to experience.  All our fun money comes off the "purple card" aka my commissions. 

 Hawaii last year was amazing and it was my "Ah-Ha" moment...I realized I could make so much more out of this little business I was growing.  I went all in!  I began actively seeking customers, building my team with new members and making goals for myself.  When the incentive for this year was announced I was confident I was going to earn it.  The top 100 point earners went to Greece, the rest could choose Atlantis or Scentsy Family Reunion.  I was certain I would not get Greece so I planned for the Atlantis...we scheduled time off work, made plans for the kids and began researching things to do there.

Then my phone rang...it was my sponsor calling to tell me to check my email!  I couldn't believe my eyes!  I was offered GREECE!  I immediately called Ben and asked what to do and his answer was "We are going to Greece!"  How could anyone pass up a trip of a lifetime?!?!

We rearranged schedules, made new plans and owed a lot of people favors but we were off to a week long trip to Athens and Mykonos!  One thing for sure...you have never experienced a trip until you have experienced it Scentsy style!

We arrived in Athens and settled in to the Grande Bretagne Hotel...top notch!






The view from our room! 

View from the top of the roof restaurant! 


I finally got to meet my SuperStar Director and she surprised me with a very thoughtful gift!



Dinner with entertainment!  All sorts of dancing and shows!




The water was a little chilly but I still had to put my toes in it!

The amazing couple behind the company!

Stay tuned for Day 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...