Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time outs

The quaddlers are finally getting the hang of time out. I tried making them sit in chairs at the table and they either A.) fell off them because they were climbing around. B.) wouldn't sit there so I started making them go stand in the corner by the door. Now when they are mean to their siblings they need to say sorry and hug them or go stand in the corner. Most of the time I just need to ask "Do you want to go to the corner and they straighten right out because they do not want to miss any play time. It was super cute to see Brady standing in the corner in just his undies while yelling "I no say sorry Cameron!" but within the minute he decided saying sorry was the way to go!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...