Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jump-O-Lene

I got a Jump-O-Lene on the deal of the day special at Walmart back in the spring and the kids loved playing in it until Huuricane Irene decided to strike and we deflated it and put it away. I never really thought about blowing back up until today. As soon as I had it blown up the kiddos were ripping their shoes off to get in a bounce around. I am definitely thinking we need to make it an indoor toy during the long winter we have ahead of us. We try to keep some of their toys for weekends only so when we are home on a yucky day they have something that seems new to them to do. As you can see they love playing in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...