Friday, August 5, 2011

Where did our easy bedtimes go???

Ever since the babies were born we have always been able to lay them down and they go to sleep on thier own. The past couple weeks have turned into a pain in the butt! As soon as we lay them down they start asking for "covers up". The hard part of having four babies to put to sleep is that by the time you cover up the 4th one the 1st one is standing up with their blanket in hand asking for "covers up".

This tends to go on for a good 5 minutes before I leave the room and someone...usually Matthew ends up crying for 5-10 more minutes before laying down and going to sleep. It is driving me crazy and I want my easy bedtime babies back! Reason #13805354 for keeping them in cribs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...