Friday, August 19, 2011

The Ickey's and the Oh's

I have been working with the kids on saying their first and last name together and they have gotten pretty good at it. The day care kids sing "Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey Oh" in true Justin Bieber fashion so often that Matthew actually thinks that is her last name!

The other day Matthew was being a little devil and I said "Matthew Lucas!" and my three back ups chimed in saying that as well. Matthew gave me his best puppy dog face and said "I Matt Ickey!" Of course I laughed at him and that just irritated him further.

I then started quizzing him on everyone's names and he informed me that they were "Cam-mum Ickey", "Baaady Ickey" and "Aubee Oh". I tried convincing him that his sister actually had the same last name as him and his brothers but there is no convincing the stubborn little red head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...