Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's really happening...

they ARE going to turn 1! We took them to get their first birthday pictures done today by Mallory Patry in Berlin. She had tons of patience with our little crabby pants that were not thrilled to sit still or get any group pictures done. Aubrey was our little supermodel! She loved getting her single pictures done and even went through 3 wardrobe changes, accessories and all! LOL she is such a girlie girl! The boys each took turns liking the camera then disliking it. They all loved to play in the mirror and by the bars. I wish I had my camera because I would have taken a picture of them looking through the bars down the hall like they were in jail. I cannot wait to see the finished product of today's shoot!

I have been trying for weeks to get a picture of them as a group for their birthday cake and they have been uncooperative so now I think I may go onto Plan B and take 4 individual shots then take a picture of the 4 shots to make 1 picture. There was always someone not happy about having to sit with their siblings I think this is foreshadowing of things to come.

Ben and I still need to come up with a cool birthday gift or gifts for them. We are heading out shopping Sunday and hope to find something perfect for them!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great photo shoot. I am having the same problem with the girls about getting them both looking at the camera and giving a smile. I can't imagine trying to get 4 LO's to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i found your blog! Yay!
    I love to read about quads the same age, so I can't wait to keep up with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine trying to get 4 mobile, active babies to pose together for a photo! I think that take be a miracle. LOL Hope the pics turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say..that would take a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe they are turning one. They are such cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...