Saturday, May 5, 2012

The things they come up with...

The other day Matthew said to me "I not Matt Lucas Hickey...I Matt St. Cyr" I said "Well, I guess you are going to have to go live with Auntie then." This promptly changed his mind and he proclaimed "No, I Matt Lucas Hickey!"

Usually every weekend morning the kids ask if it is day care day and when I say no they all whine about not having anyone to play with...ummm do they not realize that they have THREE permanent playmates??? Well, the other morning Brady woke up on the wrong side of the bed and asked me "Is it day care day today" and I said "YES!" He starts whining "I don't want to go to day care!" I informed him that we live at day care so he told me "I go live with Auntie then!" I asked him which Auntie he was going to live with and he replied "Whoever don't have day care!" Luckily the bad mood wore off by mid day and he was able to have fun with his day care friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...