Thursday, April 21, 2011

Terrible Two's Already???

The quaddlers have hit 19 months but I am beginning to think that they are starting the terrible two's already! They bite each other, fight over every thing, climb to get things they are not supposed to, fight me every time I try to put them in their car seats and say "NO!" all.the.time! Somedays I wonder if we have little vampires or little toddlers!

I hope that this new phase is fairly short and doesn't last all the way to two and beyond! If not I think that several more grey hairs will be finding the way to the top of my head.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain Kari!!! It is hard when you have two going through it, let alone 4. My girls started a little early on the terrible 2's too. I hope you figure out a way to keep them happy and minimize the fits. Good luck...but I don't think avoiding the gray hairs will be an option. LOL

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...