Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our favorites

The babies are definitely getting to the age where they are showing favoritism towards toys, food, people, etc. I love that they each show their own personality and individuality. Just when I think that I have them all figured out they change things up on me.

Matthew's favorites...
Toys:
The ball pit, he loves falling into it backwards!
Blocks
The Tent,he likes to hide from me in there and loves it when I pretend I can't find him!
Balls

Food:
Meat- Hamburger and Corned Beef
Veggies- Corn and Peas
Fruit- Grapes, Cantaloupe and Bananas
Starches- All Pasta, Potatoes, Rice
Snacks- Goldfish, Rice Cakes, Yogurt

Books:
My Truck is Stuck
Pajama Time

Brady's favorites...
Toys:
The ball pit and slide
Blocks
Balls, he loves to throw and kick!
Vtech Giraffe bike
Fisher Price FP3 player

Food:
Meat- Chicken and Hamburger
Veggies- Corn and Peas
Fruit- Grapes, Bananas, Apples, Mandarin Oranges
Starches- Noodles and Macaroni
Snacks- Pudding and Yogurt

Books:
Doggies!
Diggers

Aubrey's favorites...
Toys:
The ball pit and slide
Vtech Ride on Zebra
Ball Popper
Shopping Cart
Babies, she is addicted!

Food:
Meat- Hamburger, Chicken, Corned Beef, Haddock
Veggies- Green Beans
Fruit- Apples and Pears
Starches- Pasta and Potatoes
Snacks- Rice cakes and Ritz Crackers

Books:
Babies

Cameron's favorites...
Toys:
The ball pit
Kitchen set, that boy is going to be a chef!
Blocks
The Tent
Balls

Food:
Meat- He is a carnivore! He loves all kinds of meat!
Veggies- Squash and Broccoli
Fruit- Cameron love fruit any and all!
Starches- Macaroni and potatoes
Snacks- Goldfish, Rice Cakes, Fruit

Books:
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Diggers

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I love this idea! I was trying to think through my kids favorites while you were doing it. It must have taken you awhile to compile it but what a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...