Friday, April 22, 2011

Duck, Duck, GOOSE!

or "dooose" as they say. The quaddlers are loving this game right now. I don't know if it is because they can say these words, love to chase one another or because they want an excuse to hit one another. My money is on the hitting! They know they can do it without getting into trouble...LOL!

All the boys are running now and I think Brady thinks that if he runs with his arms stretched out behind him it makes him run faster. He makes me laugh. Little Miss Aubrey tries to keep up with them but she is still pretty stiff in the knees and ends up toppling over sometimes.

I am pretty sure the foursome must have gotten some vampire in them from all the Twilight books I read when I was first pregnant with them. They bit all the time. They have learned that when they say "bite" they get an immediate reaction from me so I have learned they sometimes lie. Now I inspect for bite marks before punishing the accused with a time out.

With the vampire in them the boys are obviously able to leap from one place to the next with no problems. I came into the living room to find Matthew standing in the mini crib looking out the window at cars. I asked him how he got there and he so nicely showed me as he climbed over the top onto the arm of the couch, slid down onto the couch and then to the floor. I can't wait until the other boys witness Matthew doing it and decide to join in on the fun. Devilish Little Quaddlers!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, how funny are they??? It is amazing what they learn and catch on to.

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...