Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a fun weekend! Saturday we took the kids grocery shopping and to Burger King to play in the play area and have some lunch. Sadly, I forgot my camera at home so I have nothing to document them climbing through all the tunnels and sliding down the big slide. Even sadder is that I don't have anything to show Ben climbing through them either!

After that we went to their cousin Makenna's first birthday party. They were so good and didn't even try to open any of her gifts! We discovered that they love cats as much as dogs...seriously??? I am wondering if they were switched at birth!

Sunday Grammie came over to play for awhile with the babies and I while Ben was ice fishing then after nap time we played some more. They completely trashed the whole house more than once. I am thinking that they are tiny tornadoes instead of toddlers! After Ben got home Jackie and Kyle came over and watched the quaddlers while Ben and I went out for an early Valentine's dinner at the Rainbow Grill. It was awesome and the kids had a great time with Jackie and Kyle.

This morning the babies got dressed in their Valentine's outfits from Grammie and Grandpa Brann and opened up the little gifts we got our four sweet Valentines, some jammies and I Love U peeps. The babies were trying to bite them open, they must know there is something yummy in there! We had our little Valentine's party this morning with the day care kids and they had a great time giving and receiving Valentines. Here are a couple pictures, not the greatest quality because someone was always on my lap grabbing for the camera.

Blowing kisses!
Photobucket

Opening a gift from Mommy and Daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I love their little outfits, and they seem to love their peeps! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...