Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So sweet!

It melts my heart listening to the babies call each other by name! Matthew will say "sissy", "Baydy", and "Keemm", Brady says "sissy", "Matt", "Cam"., Cameron says "Sis" Aubrey says "Baydy" for all three boys...mostly "no Baydy!" I love it!

They are so smart! They are attempting to say many new words every day and try repeating us all the time. Sometimes two word sentances come out and it shocks me that they are big enough to do that! All four of them know the normal body parts like eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, tounge, cheek, hair, belly, butt, hands and feet. They love to hear us sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and try to sing along while doing the hand motions. I love watching them wash the "spiiiidur" out and listen to them giggle about it!

Imaginitive play is a big thing right now. They pretend to cook, drink and eat with their kitchen set. They dress up with the dress up toys and they like to hide things, especially their sippy cups, and bring them out when you least expect it...like after you have searched the entire house for the past hour. I am loving this age!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for commenting on my blog! I'm looking to connect with any quad moms out there because I need advice! LOL I need to hear from those that have BTDT sorta thing. How did you ever make it thru?! It's overwhelming! :) And awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...