Saturday, November 19, 2011

Snuggle time with Mommy

Every morning whoever is up first gets some undivided attention and snuggle time with Mommy. They all love to snuggle! I take many opportunities to snuggle with them because I know they won't want to for long. The only problem is sometimes my lap isn't quite big enough for all those who are in the snuggling mood!

Me and my little Matty Boo!
Photobucket

Me and the Brady Monster!
Photobucket

Me and the Cam Man!
Photobucket

Me and my Princess...and of course Baby Abby and Baby Katie!
Photobucket

Nothing better than having my arms full!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...