Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stepping into Spring!

I was reminded today by a friend that it was time to get Springy and get rid of our Winter Wonderland heading. She was convinced that is why we are in store for another snow storm this weekend because I was jinxing us. Anyway, I was ready for a new signature for one of the message boards I frequent so when the very talented Mandy King generously designed one for me I asked if I could also use it on here and she said yes!

For those of you who don't know Mandy she is one of the most thoughtful, caring, and understanding women I have never met! I say never met because we have never met in real life but she has provided me much support throughout my years of trying to concieve, my pregnancy, Ben's illness, and the past 18 months of parenting. She also is the woman who designed our birth announcements and First Birthday invitations. SOOOOO talented but don't take my word for it...check her out at http://www.luckysevendesign.com/ and keep her in mind for any customized projects you may need!

Thank you Mandy for bringing Spring to our blog!

1 comment:

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...