Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Playtime fun!

Every night after dinner the babies want to be "naynee" aka naked. So we strip them down to their diapers and they play in their playroom and make a huge mess that they sometimes attempt to help me clean up. Brady likes to just go in and dump a bunch of the buckets in their organizer just to see if it makes me mad. He will say "momma" and then slowly dump it out. Mostly they play on their little indoor playgound. So many hours of fun have been had with it!

Brady practicing the piano
Photobucket

Aubrey playing alone, I swear she hates her brothers
Photobucket

Cameron reading to us
Photobucket

Matthew going head first
Photobucket

Can I help you?
Photobucket

Cameron thinks using the stairs is for whimps!
Photobucket

I think Matthew is hoping to make it to the top to give Brady a little help getting down the slide
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...