Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brushing our teeth!

The babies love to brush their teeth. They will come from all over the house when I say "time to brush your teeth". It cracks me up how they fight to be the first one to get their turn. I will brush their teeth then let them have the toothbrush to do it themselves. The babies are racking up teeth like crazy! Matthew has 4 (5+6 are coming in), Brady has 5 (6 coming in), Aubrey has 2 (3+4 are finally coming) and Cameron has 10. They go to the dentist next week for a check up and to make sure there are no visual problems with their teeth and gums. Hopefully they cooperate well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I love these photos! The babies are so cute with their little toothbrushes :)

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...