Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love days like this!

What better way to spend a chilly fall day than by having a pajama day with my four favorite people in the world? The babies and I just hung out, played, and spent lots of time snuggling.

The babies had a ton of fun crawling through their tunnel and chasing each other. You could tell Brady was feeling much better today because he was so happy to be playing and was back to his normal self.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aubrey with a little snack left on her face.
Photobucket

Brady acting like a dork with his new laugh!
Photobucket

Matthew chasing his sister.
Photobucket

Cameron looking innocent.
Photobucket

Coloring Time! Thank god they are non-toxic because Brady thought that it was more fun to bite the tip off his blue crayon and eat it than it was to color with it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think these babies are going to eat us out of house and home! I can only imagine our grocery bill when they reach their teens!
Photobucket

One shake and bake pork chop, 3/4 a box of au gratin potatoes and a small head of steamed broccoli and of course 4 crackers to hold them off while I cut everything up, because they were sure they would starve to death in the 2 minutes it took me to get it all ready...this is what they had left! Photobucket

A wardrobe change and time for some more playing and dancing! These babies better sleep well tonight because they have officially worn me out!
Photobucket

Brady using his Vtech Step and Count Kangaroo
Photobucket

Matthew getting ready to ride his fire truck
Photobucket

Aubrey is thrilled that she can climb into the ball pit alone
Photobucket

Cameron guarding the steps so no one else can play on the slide
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear everyone is feeling better and Brady is back to his cheerful self. I love that play structure, looks like so much fun! And coloring? I haven't even started that one yet.
    and I just have to say that that Aubrey is one beautiful lady, adorable - all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good post! We can see how much activity goes on at your house--and everyone seems to be havin a blast! Good memories for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...