Tuesday, May 17, 2011

20 months

Only four more months until we reach a time when their age will be referred to by years instead of months. That makes me so sad! On a good day I love this age but on a bad day I am ready to pull my hair out! I have always dreaded "The Terrible Twos" however a fellow quad momma informed me that if I think two will be bad just wait until three. She says "three has you on your knees...praying you make it to four!"

For now we will focus on them being 20 months and getting through each day. The fighting, biting, and screeching is quickly forgotten when the mood switches to laughter, talking and playing with no warning. They are all talking pretty well now and are able to tell us what they want or need. It makes it much easier on us than the pointing and whining.

All four of them love that they can play outside on the slides, swings, and in the playhouse. They have watched the bigger kids out there for months now and finally it is dried up and the weather is nice so they can join in on the fun. The fresh air helps make them sleep much better too so it is definitely a good thing for all of us.

Ben and the fabulous foursome survived 4 whole days without me while I spent some time with the most terrific quad mommas on the planet. Although I loved the time away I missed the babies and Ben so much and was happy to come home to them. The babies were no where near as excited as I thought they would be to see me and have been working on paying me back by being super crabs the past couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...