Sunday, May 3, 2009

Can someone send me some energy???

Everyone kept telling me after the first trimester my energy would return, well if anything I have less! The past two nights I have been in bed by 6:30 because there is no possible way I can stay awake any longer. I guess I can't complain too much though because I have had no morning sickness and from everything I have heard and read multiples intensify your symptoms. My advice to any of those trying to get pregnant, start prenatals like 6 months early...my RE said that can make a huge difference on the degree of morning sickness. Appearantly he is right because I have been taking them since 7/07.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I'm thinking you're going to be quite exhausted this whole time! I can't believe you haven't had any morning sickness! I took prenatals a year before I was preggo and was still sick as a dog...and I was only carrying one!

    I hope that things continue to go fabulously for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...