Tkeys tagged me in her blog so here it goes!
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Seeing the babies tomorrow
2. Getting the nursery done
3. Going shopping this weekend
4. Watching the kids play Tball Saturday
5. Naming the babies
6. Finishing the bedding for the babies
8. The birth of the babies
8 things I did yesterday...
1. Took a shower
2. Watched kids
3. Worked on the bedding
4. Watched a little league game
5. Talked on the phone
6. Emailed friends and family
7. Watched TV
8. Went to bed
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Win the Megabucks!
2. Not be a worrier
3. Find out the sex of the babies...tomorrow would be nice!
4. Buy a bigger house
5. Find a bigger car for CHEAP!
6. Be debt free for life
7. Teach my husband how to clean the house right
8. Have 8 more hours in a day and that I could spend them sleeping!
8 shows I am currently watching...
1. General Hospital
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Friends reruns
6. Jon and Kate +8
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Brothers and Sisters
Oh, now I have to tag eight people... Amy, Alyssa, Carmen, Donna, Heather Lynne, Kerry, Shannon, Tucan
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
Many times in the past year we have been asked if we wanted to have multiples. This question really has two answers. We didn't "wan...
Aubrey goes through obsessions with all the different princesses. Right now it is Belle again so we had to do her hair half down and the o...