Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sleep Stories

For weeks now Cameron has been telling me about his "sleep stories" and how there are animals in them and sometimes I am in them.  I finally figured out that they were talking about dreams and wondered how he came up with that name then today while we were watching the Land Before Time...their favorite movies right now...there was one that was on sleep stories.  Lately the four of them have been sharing their sleep stories first thing in the morning with each other and it is so funny how they have similar ones some nights.
I love how "Sleep stories" just sounds more magical than "dreams".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...