Tuesday, January 14, 2014
It's a sad day...
when you realize your 4 year olds are more technologically savvy than you are. All four of them have taught me how to play some of their leap pad and kindle games that they have taught themselves how to play. Cameron asked me to win his level in Angry Birds and I attempted 11 times before Brady sighed "Let me show you Mom!" and proceeded to win on his very first attempt. I guess I better step up my game before they head to school this fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
i always swore that i would stay up on technology, but my toddlers have proven me wrong and my teens, well, they just laugh and tease! but, i know who to call when i'm in need of tech support. hehehe
ReplyDelete