Saturday, January 11, 2014
I can't believe it took this long...
We have had Callie for 5 months now and the fab four JUST discovered sneaking their food to her. It all started with Cameron "dropping" a bite of his food on the floor and Callie coming to clean up then it became a game to see who could sneak her a bite. Poor Callie gets punished because she isn't allowed near the table at meal time anymore. I am amazed it took this long though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment