Monday, January 7, 2013

Girl Day/Boy Day

About a month ago I heard an advertisement for Monster Jam coming to our state and knew I had to check into tickets.  The boys watch Monster Jam on TV every week and love it...the four of the hoot and holler the entire time it is on!  Aubrey is no where near interested in this craziness and neither am I for that matter so we bought 5 tickets and conned Uncle Tom into joining the boys and Daddy.  They had a blast at the show and Ben said it was worth every single penny!

While the boys were away the girls had to think about what they wanted to do so it was off to Littleton for a Princess mani/pedi for the little lady and a pedi for Mommy!  We followed that up with some shopping then a Norwex party at a friends and finally onto dinner at the Mooselook to see Grammie!

The three boys to one girl ratio works well in my favor! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I got to hang out with you and Aubrey on your princess day! :) Thanks for coming!!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://confessionsoftwinmomma.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...