Monday, June 27, 2011

Swimming lessons!

The quads started taking swimming lessons today and they LOVE the water. I am so happy because I was always scared of the water and now I am petrified of them drowning of course. They all crawl along on their bellies "swimming" and love to splash and play under the mushroom. I will have to get some pictures of the water babies when we have some spare eyes and hands to help with the little ones. They are not allowed to wear their puddle jumpers there because apparently the staff feels that they are unsafe even though they are coast guard approved. I guess it is safer to have babies in the pool where lifeguards are more interested in chatting with each other and not watching the kids. Whatever!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kari and family,
    I happened to see the link to your blog when you posted on a fertility forum and after reading your story and looking at all the beautiful pictures of your wonderful babies, I'm very heartened and inspired. That you and your husband hung in there for almost ten yeas trying and then were blessed with these beautiful little ones is truly a wonderful thing. I was blessed after only four tries with a beautiful little girl, but then have been unable to to have another little one. Thank you for brightening my day and for telling your stories.

    - Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...