Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I scream, You scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream!

Ben made the quaddlers their very first ice cream cones and they had so much fun with them! Of course bath time immediately followed their little snack!

Matthew loving his ice cream cone!
Photobucket

...maybe this side is just as good!
Photobucket

Aubrey thought it was better to eat it from the bottom!
Photobucket

"What do you mean eat from the other side?"
Photobucket

Brady loved his too!
Photobucket

Monkey see...Monkey do!
Photobucket

Cameron is thinking "You want me to touch that??? I might get dirty!"
Photobucket

"OK, I will try it!"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...