Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fun at Chuck E Cheese

We took the quadlings to Chuck E Cheese today and they LOVED it! When we first got there it was empty so the babies were able to crawl around and play but quickly it filled up and it became much more difficult to let them just play around. All four of them loved the rides and playing on the climber and they clapped along with Chuckie. Of course the pizza was a hit as that is one of their favorite foods! We got back in the car and within 5 minutes they were all sound asleep. I wish it was closer so we could go and wear them out there more often.

Driving the fire truck
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brady was loving riding the horse but Matthew wasn't quite as sure
Photobucket
Photobucket

Riding with Chuck E Cheese
Photobucket
Photobucket

Playing in the play area
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! I wish we had one close to us too. I took my twins there a lot at this age, the exhaustion factor is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I used to need a nap after taking my two kids to Chuck E Cheese (never mind the kids)! Way to go!

    Preemies mean so much to us. I want to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...