Sunday, July 25, 2010

Last but not least...

the little Diva cut her first teeth! She was super whiney all night on Friday night and Saturday morning the cause was discovered when she had 2 little teeth on the bottom. She is trying to catch up with the boys! To date the stats are Matthew-4, Brady-2, Aubrey-2 and Cameron-4.

Matthew and Brady are army crawling all over the place with Cameron learning quick. They will get up on all fours and crawl but realize they get where they want to go faster army style.

My dad took me to see Bon Jovi and Kid Rock last night and it was a great show but I have come to realize that I can't function as well on 4 hours sleep as I could 5 years ago. Is this a sig I am getting old??? Thankfully Ben's mom came and helped him with the kids when they got up at 5:30 this morning considering I had only gone to bed 1.5 hours before!

Today my old boss Carol came up from RI to meet the babies. Her and her husband, Al, had treated me like family since I began working for them in 1996. Unfortunately he passed away shortly after the quads birth and never got to meet him. It was great to see her and very nice of her son to drive her up for an afternoon visit.

This week is looking quiet for us so maybe I can get some pictures and another post up sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look how big they are! It's amazing how fast they are growing and changing. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for little miss Aubrey. She will catch up to those boys in no time. I'm glad you had a fun time at the concert but I agree, staying up late is just to hard these days. I hope you got caught up on some sleep.

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...