Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fetal Survey Take One..

Yesterday was the babies fetal survey and it was nice to see the babies for over an hour on screen. The fetal survey assesses the heart, spinal cord, liver, stomach, kidneys, the bones in the arms and legs. Baby boy B and Baby boy D passed with flying colors. Baby boy A was face down through most of the u/s so they couldn't get a great view of his heart so they needed to check him out again in a couple weeks. Baby girl C was passed with everything except her output valve of the heart. They couldn't get a clear view but assured me that just because it wasn't visable did not mean that it wasn't there. That didn't make me any less worried about it but I am hopeful that in 2 weeks A and C will pass with flying colors too.

There was no change in my cervix so still no bed rest! YAY! I talked with the doctor about the pressure I have been having and he told me to listen to my body and slow down a little bit and that should allieviate the pressure I am feeling.

So on to pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you and the babies are doing well! They look so cute in the u/s pics!!!! I can't wait to find out their names:) This is so exciting! As always - you're in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Keri, they are perfect! Congrats! I'm sure all the babies will pass with flying colors in two weeks - there just isn't a whole lot of room for all of them in there, momma! The u/s pics are amazing!!!!! I can't believe you are already 18 weeks.

    You are Ben are in my prayers! BIG HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...