This kid LOVES garlic bread...or maybe I should say loved garlic bread! He was very insistent that he got a whole big piece with dinner the other night and he managed about half of it before wanting it wrapped up for morning. He had some for breakfast then some more later in the day. After his last serving of it he asked to throw it away because he didn't like garlic bread that much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've been FLOCKED!
Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments? Would I be able to carry all four babi...
-
It seems like the babies are starting to feel better. They are finally eating well and sleeping a little better, they are being much more pl...
-
As many of you know I have been contemplating making this blog private. I intended this blog as something for the babies to be able to read ...
-
The babies arrived between 11:31 and 11:37 am Baby Boy #1 weighs in at 4 lbs 3 oz Baby Boy #2 weighs in at 4 lbs 10 oz Baby Boy #...
No comments:
Post a Comment