Monday, December 16, 2013

The kids wanted to try dance class again this year so we signed them up to try with Miss Jody and they are loving it!  They had a little open house last week where parents could come in and see what they are learning.  They looked adorable but need to learn that paying attention and being quiet are two things that will benefit them in the coming years!

Stretching out!

Circle time!

Getting ready to do "parachutes"

All lined up!

Parachutes again!

Amazingly, this guy is the one to pay attention and do well!

All I can think of when I see this pic is "SUPERSTAR!!!"

Showing us their dance routine!


They are too cute!  I cannot wait for the recital.  I am sure they will do well and it will be adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've been FLOCKED!

Nine years ago this summer there was so much uncertainty, would Ben make it through his treatments?  Would I be able to carry all four babi...